• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Teach

Teach
  • Registered
  • 165 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:18 PM

Easiest thing to do is to open a photobucket account (free) then upload your photos to photobucket.  And then in photo bucket while viewing your photo.....look to the right you will see box called "Links to share this photo" left click on the box that begins with IMG. It will change color to yellow for a second and it will say link copied. Then go back to the message window here on the forum and right click in the body of the message you want to post, your menu will appear - choose paste. Thats it. A link will appear in the body of the message as text and when you preview or post the message the link will actually then appear as a picture within the message.

Teach

#22 southpinoy

southpinoy
  • Registered
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

this 5 ft long pvc blowgun does not sag.

thanx teach. i figured out another way but thanx anyway. you have been helpful.  :thumbsu:

#23 Teach

Teach
  • Registered
  • 165 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

No worries, glad ur on ur way. Is that two or three tubes lashed together on ur blowgun?

#24 southpinoy

southpinoy
  • Registered
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

two tubes only. the top tube is the barrel and the one on the bottom acts as brace.

#25 squirrelslinger

squirrelslinger
  • Registered
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Nice!

I like it!

#26 southpinoy

southpinoy
  • Registered
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

thanx squirrelslinger. i just realized that my bg is inverted in this pic i attached so the bottom part becomes the top. 

this 5 ft long pvc blowgun does not sag.
let me just correct that. the shorter tube is the brace. though i know its obvious lol.
have a good day fellas.

#27 sandynoobhead

sandynoobhead
  • Registered
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNSW Australia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

well I still have my first and only blowgun. It's a 1 metre section of aluminium tubing bought for $3 and a mouthpiece made from some rubber, medical gauze and a drink bottle. It shoots darts hard enough to pierce 1/2in plywood and the whole thing was made for under $5

The darts are made of bamboo, nail or clothes hangers flattened and shaped into broad heads. If I need stun darts, screws are my favourite

#28 NaturalFork

NaturalFork

250 Club

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:28 PM

well I still have my first and only blowgun. It's a 1 metre section of aluminium tubing bought for $3 and a mouthpiece made from some rubber, medical gauze and a drink bottle. It shoots darts hard enough to pierce 1/2in plywood and the whole thing was made for under $5

The darts are made of bamboo, nail or clothes hangers flattened and shaped into broad heads. If I need stun darts, screws are my favourite

Sounds awesome. I would love to see a picture.

#29 Grandpa Pete

Grandpa Pete
  • Registered
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:40 AM

ACE Hardware sells 1/2" Aluminum pipe, 6 feet long.  Spring steel wire from Hobby Lobby with a little bit of cotton ball wrapped loosely with very thin thread. (old school but, works well and you can make a dozen darts in two minutes).

• treefork and Teach like this

#30 squirrelslinger

squirrelslinger
  • Registered
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

go buy a box of finishing nails.

You will never go back.

• NaturalFork likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users