• 420 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

#2 one shot

one shot
  • Registered
  • 33 posts
  • LocationRosenberg , Texas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

Wow, your a good shot . Would love to take you rabbit hunting, with kind of accuracy you would have no problem filling a pot. Thanks for posting .

#3 NaturalFork

NaturalFork

250 Club

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Nice! I need to grab a bucket of those crackers.

#4 Teach

Teach
  • Registered
  • 165 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

Nice shooting Treefork. But I'm not seeing any happy feet after the shot! LOL I got a question for ya.......do you ever find a moving target easier to hit than a stationary one?

Like in your video, I often suspend a beer or pop bottle cap from a piece of string  out in front of my backstop with enough room so it can swing freely in the wind. Often times from ten meters I will hit that swinging bottle cap with more regularity than I can if it were tacked to the backstop and not moving. 

Do you ever experience this? It strikes me as odd that I hit a target with a higher degree of difficulty more often than an easier one. I'm thinkin I should have been a quarterback  :thumbsu:

#5 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

Nice shooting Treefork. But I'm not seeing any happy feet after the shot! LOL I got a question for ya.......do you ever find a moving target easier to hit than a stationary one?

Like in your video, I often suspend a beer or pop bottle cap from a piece of string  out in front of my backstop with enough room so it can swing freely in the wind. Often times from ten meters I will hit that swinging bottle cap with more regularity than I can if it were tacked to the backstop and not moving. 

Do you ever experience this? It strikes me as odd that I hit a target with a higher degree of difficulty more often than an easier one. I'm thinkin I should have been a quarterback  :thumbsu:

Funny thing you should mention that because that has been my experience also. I hang targets hit them and continue to hit them while they swing. Our brains are amazing computers to process this act,  Movement actually increases focus. It seems almost a primal inherent skill. 

#6 craftsman

craftsman
  • Registered
  • 85 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:23 PM

Check out some of the animated targets in the Gallery.

The folks in PhiSBA (Phillipines) shot at Animal crackers (stun darts. 0.40 cal.) from 10 meters.  No celan up needed.  LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users