4 replies to this topic

#1 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

Found this video of some guys in Brazil using the Big Blast Target Inflators and a drone to hold them in the sky. Good demo of how to inflate them.

#2 Lacumo

Lacumo
  • Registered
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

“The Boys From Brazil!”   Yikes!

If those guys did that in the Police State of New York, they’d surely get arrested -- and charged with Having Too Much Fun in the First Degree.

Great video!

• JTslinger likes this

#3 craftsman

craftsman
  • Registered
  • 85 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

There are a few nerf based toys that were suggested years back as "animated" targets for blowgunning (can also be used for slingshots.  I'll have to track them down and post pics.  About a decade ago. we toyed with the idea of having an RC copter (there weren't quad copters back then ... aka drones) suspend a spherical target ...  qualms were about the backstops (catching the misses), and breaking someone's expensive RC toy ...  making the copter the target, as it were, whether intentional or by accident. 

#4 craftsman

craftsman
  • Registered
  • 85 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

Awesome video.  Not going to work with a blowgun ...  Maybe using talc in a baloon ? 

#5 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered
  • 89 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:39 PM

Looks like fun, but I would not attempt it with a blowgun. I may try it with other targets, but not the big blast bottles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users