• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Swissshooter

Swissshooter
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:10 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm a new member of this forum and also new to the blowgun world.

I received my Cold Steel  .625 blowgun two days ago and i skived off work just to shoot and train all day long in my garden an I'm really excited and motivated to become as good as some blowgun geniuses here in the forum.

It's gonna take great dedication for years to master this skills.

I'm looking forward to exchange tips and informations about this interesting topic.

Cheers from Switzerland,

Swissshooter

btw: Sorry for my english. I'm still learning ;)

#2 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:00 AM

Welcome to the forum ! With your enthusiasm and passion , progression will be fast .

#3 Teach

Teach
  • Registered
  • 165 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 25 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

Yes welcome to the forum. I agree with Treefork, you seem to have a passion for it so stick to it and it will come quickly. Shoot 50-100 darts everyday and you will surprise yourself at what you start being able to hit.

About a year ago Treefork twigged a new interest in an old hobby of mine and that is singshots. And it's weird but my blowgun shooting has improved as a result of shooting the slingshots. Not sure how the two correlate but it appears that way as I don't shoot my BG that much these days. When I do I take aim like I do my slingshot and bamm, dead can. I know there are others here that have also experienced improved blowgun shooting as a result of their slingshot shooting. Anyhoo, good luck and keep up the practice. Dedication is a must.

Teach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users