• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

I picked up a pack of multi-darts a while back, but have not really had a chance to use them. I think they would work well for hunting larger small game.

What are your thought?

#2 Jonesysoutdoors22

Jonesysoutdoors22
  • Registered
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNw pa

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:30 AM

Think if you have lungs for it and are close enough....who knows what kind of spread they will have from one time to next. Those are pretty heavy depending on how many u load so speed will be compromised. After that even though it is a "broad head",they are so small you need to have a lot hit mark to do job with humane kill.if only loading up two or three don't waste time and load good razor broad head or make own from exacto ...have fun!

#3 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

They seem do have a fairly tight spread. I usually load five to six of them at a time.

#4 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

One single well place full size dart is best . The multidart lacks power to each individual dart . A novilty item .
Test them on a piece of wood and you will see they are not delivering the power and penetration needed for a humane dispatch .
  • JTslinger likes this

#5 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

They are still fun to use on targets. Il rather hunt with a single dart with some stopping power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users