Hello from Michigan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smittysmit

smittysmit
  • Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

Had a couple blowguns for a few years. Don't get as much practice as I would like and are great for display. For the life of me I just can't figure out why a simple item is banned in a couple of states but other more lethal items can be obtained easily. Go figure.

I recently stumbled on this forum and looks kind of cool but doesn't seem to have too much activity in it. Time will tell.

#2 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

Welcome to the forum .

#3 neondog

neondog
  • Registered
  • 190 posts
  • LocationS.W. corner of Oklahoma

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

Welcome to the forum Smittysmit. It is quite slow right now but there are times that it is hard to keep up. A lot depends on the flow of new ideas or how many members are struggling with some obstacle. Perhaps one of the moderators will propose a challenge of some sort to get us off the sofas.

One challenge that I enjoyed about ten years ago on a blowgun forum that is no longer around was a "Thousand Dart Challenge."

Members were challenged to shoot 1,000 shots at standard targets over the period of one month and submit scores. My scores increased about fifteen percent by the end of that month.Sounds like a lot but it's really only a bit past thirty-three games of six rounds and five darts per round. Twenty minutes or so per day.

• JTslinger likes this

#4 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:08 AM

Welcome.

Activity here does ebb and flow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users