• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Naegling

Naegling
  • Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, though some of you may know me from the Lefora forum. A sad event finally prompted me to actually register here, though I've been browsing BlowgunForum for some time now.

It is with sadness that I report the passing away of David Sustak, whom most of you knew on the forums as Meijin or Craftsman, on May 10, 2015. Mr. Sustak was the author of "Fukiyado: The Way of the Sport Blowgun” and “Blowgunning for beginners”. He was also working on "Sumpit Silat: The Blowgun Dance" which, as far as I know, was never completed.

I found out about his passing quite by accident while shopping for an unrelated item at Cafe Press, his publisher. When I checked to see if his latest book had been published, I was surprised to not find any of his books listed. I started a quick online search for his titles, and several links later unexpectedly came across his obituary.

http://obits.lehighv...y&pid=174834141

I learned a lot from David about blowgunning through his books, posts, and direct communications. He will be missed.

#2 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

This is sad news . I was wondering about him myself .We had many private conversations on this and another forum . I last tried to contact him two months prior to his passing .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users