Cold Steel 5 Ft Professional.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 orcrender

orcrender
  • Gold Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Sounds like a good seller.  Do you have the link to their site?

#12 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Sounds like a good seller.  Do you have the link to their site?

Yes I do it is https://www.coldsteelarizona.com/ I posted something in the General board about places to buy from with a little info as well.

#13 neondog

neondog
  • Registered
  • 190 posts
  • LocationS.W. corner of Oklahoma

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I got my last Cold Steel Pro from Walmart. Ordered it online for what I recall was a fair price, maybe $35 and had it shipped to store for free local pick up. I looked for them just now and they aren't there. Didn't even see the forty calibers online. Must have been a limited trial run.

#14 BlasterTom

BlasterTom
  • Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

Just put the end with the cone into nealry boiling water for a few seconds and then push them into the barrel to cool them down.

Works well for me, really pretty fitting cones if treated this way.

• Turtle and neondog like this

#15 Turtle

Turtle
  • Moderators
  • 189 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Just put the end with the cone into nealry boiling water for a few seconds and then push them into the barrel to cool them down.

Works well for me, really pretty fitting cones if treated this way.

good tip.

#16 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

An update I will put this in the first post as well. I got home from work today to find a box with a ups label. The seller Cold steel Arizona actually did more then they said. When I spoke with them about the damaged and poor cones they asked what I wanted them to do. I told them that some new cones (12 all together) is all I wanted and they could just send it cheap. Instead they gave me all new darts with cones. I know it is not much but it is nice to see a company spend the extra and go the extra mile to make things right. I know I will order form them again. I do like sticking with companies I can trust and they earned mine!!!!

#17 Bigfoot

Bigfoot
  • Registered
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Thats good info! Did you order directly from CS? Id like some replacement cones as well...

#18 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Thats good info! Did you order directly from CS? Id like some replacement cones as well...

Yes it is CS but there AZ office It is who CS automatically refers you to for replacement cones or any troubles. I do not see just cones on there site but I am sure if enough of us are asking for them they should start selling them again. There contact info is 

Arizona Office:
arizona@coldsteel.com
3801 East Roeser Rd.
Suite 8
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Toll Free: (866) 599 - 5085
Outside the USA, Call: (602) 414 - 1839
Fax: (602) 414 - 5387

#19 Cervantes

Cervantes
  • Registered
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Did you see the Lynn Thompson torture test of the tube? He swings at a stack of car tires on a pole, came away with an unbent BG. I guess if I can't kill my prey with the dart, I can sneak up on it and club it into gumbo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users