Cold Steel Proffesional 4' versus 5' one piece questions - Page 2 - General Blowgun Discussion - Blowgun Forum

Close
Photo
- - - - -

Cold Steel Proffesional 4' versus 5' one piece questions

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Sven

Sven
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:42 PM

I have both the 4'and the 5' in the 'professional' (wtf does that even mean?!) models.  While I would say that the velocity difference is not great, it is perceptible.  That extra foot of barrel makes a difference at short ranges, naturally; but over a greater distance, the performance -overall- is not immensely affected.

• Phillipfouct likes this

#12 spinnervin

spinnervin
  • Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

Hi Billy:

Just a heads up. I know you're son has his heart set on getting a 5ft. Pro model. I was just on the Cold Steel Arizona site and they have the five put professional blowgun listed although it's showing out of stock it's listing for 5195 last I checked they removed that model because it was discontinued maybe give them a call to see when they're an ETA getting them in stock and picking one up for your son.I looked on Midway and a few other sites to see if they had them stocked like knifecenter they don't show them available just figured it's worth a shot.

#13 spinnervin

spinnervin
  • Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:31 PM

Hi Billy:

I found a site selling a 5ft pro model give me your email and I can send you a link.

Vinny

#14 one shot

one shot
  • Registered Approved
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 12:30 PM

I have the 5 foot 3mm wall blowgun , it would be awesome to find another. If you guys know who’s selling one post it up please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users