Hello Everybody, hello America! Greetings from Germany! - Introductions Forum - Blowgun Forum

Close
Photo
- - - - -

Hello Everybody, hello America! Greetings from Germany!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BGMarc

BGMarc
  • Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:23 PM

My Name is Marc, i´m nearly 41 Years of Age.

I´m living in Germany, exactly in Erftstadt, near Cologne. I really love shooting Blowguns and Bows. I use them for sportive shooting at Targets and 3D-Targets. I shoot my Blowguns at ranges from 10 up to 30 Meters. Hunting with those Things (Bows and Blowguns) is in Germany prohibited, but I wouldn´t do it, so what?

I shoot Blowguns now since nearly 20 Years and i build my Blowguns and Darts on my own. If i have Time enough, i´ll make some nice Pics to show them to you here in the Forum. Actually i have 7 Pcs and another two are in progress.

I discovered this Forum, because i was looking for a new one. We´ve had an own german Forum, but it´s closed at the Time and nobody knows, if it ever will be continued. A sad Thing i guess, so i will make a new one, as soon as i can, but that´s another Story.

Here in Germany we have National Tournaments in Targetshooting and 3D-Shooting and this Year we´ve had also the first European Championship in 3D-Shooting in Austria. There i´ve made the 10th Place. I think that i´d could do it better, but the austrian Beer was very tasty in the Evening before, so i had a bad Day at the Tournament. XD But although it was great fun and i met a lot of kind People. The Austrians are pretty cool and kind, they´ve done a lot of work to give the People a good Day, so i had a very good Time there and that´s been the most important Thing to me.

The next European Championship in 3D-Shooting is in 2020 and it will happen in Germany. If somebody should be interested, he can contact me here. I will give the Adress of the Organizer. We would really apreciate to shoot with some People from Overseas.

Greetings from Germany

Marc

P.S.: Please excuse me, if my English shouldn´t be that good. It´s a long Time ago since i´ve used it, so i have to learn again.

• WilburnReria, Leonardfal and RichardHom like this

#2 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Marc . It may be a bit slow here . Looking forward to your pics .

#3 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered Approved
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:51 PM

Moin Moin. Bin froh dass Sie hier sind.

#4 rabu

rabu
  • Registered
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:25 AM

Hi Marc,

nice to find you again in this forum.

Greetings from the neighborhood

Ralf

#5 BGMarc

BGMarc
  • Registered
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

Hello Everybody, hello JTSlinger and rabu

Excuse me for the long Time that it´s been taken to my Answer. I´ve had to do a lot of serioaus Things. Family Stuff and else, you know?

In the german Forum it was also very flow. Maybe that´s been the reason for the Manager to close it. But how ever, I will make a new one and it will be much better than the old one. I´d  really appreciate it, if we´d work together. Many of the Members of our Forum ment, that Facebook could be a better Alternative to our good old Forum, where everything began, but they were wrong! Who wonders? Fuck for Facebook!

@rabu: I really like it to meet You here again and I´m wondering a little bit, that ist needs a Forum in Overseas to get a contact again. I will send a privat Message with my new Cell-Number (Handynummer). Please contact me. You won´t regret it!

If we shouldn´t write till the next Year:

I wish everybody a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. May God bless every single one of you!

Marc

• JTslinger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users