BB Peashooters: Fun for all the family! - General Blowgun Discussion - Blowgun Forum

Close
Photo
- - - - -

BB Peashooters: Fun for all the family!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 drfrancov

drfrancov
  • Registered
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIronwood, MI, USA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

A while ago I read this: http://blowgunforum....?hl=peashooters

So I ordered the BB peashooters: http://www.railrider...eashooters.html

I also bought a bunch of 6mm softair bbs.

I get them on the mail yesterday. Me and the kids are having a blast. The diameter is perfect for the 6mm bbs and they shoot very nicely. On the Chrony I got 110 FPS consistently.

We have been using empty soda cans as targets. We filled them with different amounts of water so they make different sounds when hit! They are just plain fun! Of course on the website , they give a bunch of other suggestions for targets.

Ron at [email protected] runs the site. He is a veteran and a great guy to deal with. Shipping was fast and product came neatly packaged and undamaged. I actually 1 got one freebie of a larger diameter that I am using to shoot 8mm blaster pro ammo.

I would encourage you guys to check his site Comet Peashooters .For those of us who have kids, these peashooters are fun and a good way to get them going with blowguns. Also a fun excuse to spend time together! Plus you could take one of these to work and tease a few coworkers/friends.

• Robertgab likes this

#2 NightKnight

NightKnight

250 Club

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Cool! Thanks for the review!

#3 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

I think those would be a blast with the kids, wife , and myself. May have to put an order in...

#4 superman365

superman365
  • Registered
  • 182 posts
  • LocationMilky Way Galaxy

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

I want one too

#5 Cervantes

Cervantes
  • Registered
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

I bet one could drive a nice long pin through a bb to make an iddy biddy dart..Maybe a bad idea..but I'm full of em..I got the scars to prove it.

#6 drfrancov

drfrancov
  • Registered
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

I bet one could drive a nice long pin through a bb to make an iddy biddy dart..Maybe a bad idea..but I'm full of em..I got the scars to prove it.

I will report back to you once done!

#7 Carbon

Carbon
  • Registered
  • 184 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Nice! Geo said his wife and daughter are interesting in blowguns. Perhaps this would solve that..?

#8 orcrender

orcrender
  • Gold Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

I have had my 6mm peashooters for a while now.  I like using a 1 inch hole at 10 feet as a target.  The hole is in the side  of a tupperware oval shaped pitcher.  I place some old bath sheets around it and on the floor so I can collect my misses. 

#9 drfrancov

drfrancov
  • Registered
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

I have had my 6mm peashooters for a while now.  I like using a 1 inch hole at 10 feet as a target.  The hole is in the side  of a tupperware oval shaped pitcher.  I place some old bath sheets around it and on the floor so I can collect my misses. 

This is a great idea! Me and the kids were not very happy when clean up time came earlier today. I will give that idea a try. I am thinking about using a milk jug cut on the front with a target suspended in the center. Just like a mini catchbox.

#10 Carbon

Carbon
  • Registered
  • 184 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

FGEC3ACH2G60FRY.MEDIUM.jpgAll I can say is: Q-tip with a needle on the end

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users