• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Atlatlista

Atlatlista
  • Registered
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I like this forum!  I love using blowguns as a party game.  We'll take a 5-spot target and pass the blowgun around playing blowgun horse, or we'll use a dart board and play an eccentric game of darts.  Really great fun.  I even used a blowgun to get a rogue balloon down from my brother's high ceiling.  That was fun - drilled it on the first shot.

#2 Cervantes

Cervantes
  • Registered
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

They work pretty well to breath life into a fire. Keeps you from cooking your face.

I also dril my neighbors dog when it decides to lay a land mine in my front yard. Only had to do it twice, and no I did not use a broad head..It was a bamboo skewer with a bead on the end to prevent penetration.

#3 Atlatlista

Atlatlista
  • Registered
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

They work pretty well to breath life into a fire. Keeps you from cooking your face.

I also dril my neighbors dog when it decides to lay a land mine in my front yard. Only had to do it twice, and no I did not use a broad head..It was a bamboo skewer with a bead on the end to prevent penetration.

I've shot some friends in the hand with a cold steel big bore blowgun blunt.  Leaves a heck of a bruise.

#4 treefork

treefork

250 Club

• Registered
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Welcome to the forum.

#5 neondog

neondog
  • Registered Approved
  • 199 posts
  • LocationS.W. corner of Oklahoma

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

I've shot some friends in the hand with a cold steel big bore blowgun blunt.  Leaves a heck of a bruise.

Yeah, you don't see near as many "young & dumbs" on YouTube getting shot with big bores as you do the forty calibers.

Welcome to the forum.

#6 Atlatlista

Atlatlista
  • Registered
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, you don't see near as many "young & dumbs" on YouTube getting shot with big bores as you do the forty calibers.

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, they were all young, dumb men, who asked me to do it.  And I repeatedly asked them if they were sure before acquiescing to their requests.  Not quite sure what possesses someone to want to get shot in the hand with a blowgun, but there it is.

#7 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Welcome!!!

#8 Cervantes

Cervantes
  • Registered
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm sure it leaves a bruise on both parties.

#9 cjb4u

cjb4u
  • Registered
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIowa USA

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

I am kind of surprised that it does not break the skin or even break a bone. 

• neondog likes this

#10 Atlatlista

Atlatlista
  • Registered
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

Maybe I don't have as much lung capacity?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users