4 replies to this topic

#1 NaturalFork

NaturalFork

500 Club

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:40 PM

First. I would like to apologize for not keeping a better handle on the large amount of spam threads recently. I will make it a priority to log in daily and delete any suspicious threads. I have deleted several hundred threads today and if any of those were from legit users .. I apologize, please feel free to create the thread again. 

Alright now for the fun stuff! I want to put together a friendly competition. I will offer a $25 gift certificate to targetzonesports to be used for a blowgun, cones, quivers etc. 

Can any of you suggest a good idea for a friendly competition? Ideally I would like an element of luck involved so that any level shooter can have a chance to win. I look forward to your ideas! 

• hoggy likes this

#2 JTslinger

JTslinger
  • Registered Approved
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:47 PM

Blowgun bingo!  You and I discussed this a little a few days back. I think it's a great idea that we can tweak it a little from what we discussed. 

• NaturalFork and hoggy like this

#3 hoggy

hoggy
  • Registered Approved
  • 29 posts
  • Locationhalls crossroads, tn

Posted 09 February 2021 - 03:34 AM

blowgun poker

#4 Blowhard79

Blowhard79
  • Registered Approved
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 10:46 AM

First. I would like to apologize for not keeping a better handle on the large amount of spam threads recently. I will make it a priority to log in daily and delete any suspicious threads. I have deleted several hundred threads today and if any of those were from legit users .. I apologize, please feel free to create the thread again.

Alright now for the fun stuff! I want to put together a friendly competition. I will offer a $25 gift certificate to targetzonesports to be used for a blowgun, cones, quivers etc.

Can any of you suggest a good idea for a friendly competition? Ideally I would like an element of luck involved so that any level shooter can have a chance to win. I look forward to your ideas!

#5 Blowhard79

Blowhard79
  • Registered Approved
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 10:46 AM

Does targetzonesports have a website? I can't seem to find one to see the products they have available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users